Models of the image of object contours with geometrical distortions
R.G. Khafizov, S.A. Okhotnikov, T.V. Yaranceva
Volga State Technological University, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
Full text of article: Russian language.
Mathematical models of contours of simple- and arbitrary-shape object images affected by geometrical distortions are proposed. It is shown that the contour spectrum is supplemented with additional harmonics depending on the type of the geometrical distortion. Models of contours with a combination of different geometrical distortions are discussed.
contour, image shape, spectrum of the contour, geometrical distortions, mathematical model.
Khafizov RG Okhotnikov SA, Yaranceva TV. Models of the image of object contours with geometrical distortions. Computer Optics 2016; 40(3): 404-409. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-2016-40-3-404-409.
- Gonsales R, Woods R, eds. Digital image processing (in Russian). Moscow: Tehnosfera; 2005.
- Titov IO, Emelyanov GM. System of the computer vision moving air object. Computer Optics 2011; 35(4): 491-494.
- Soifer VA, ed. Methods for computer image processing (in Russian). 2nd ed., rev. Ìoscow: Fizmatlit; 2003.
- Solovyov NV. The methods of a correction of spatial distortion images of flat objects in conditions of full affine transformation group (in Russian). Information and Control Systems 2003; 6(7): 7-11.
- Wang W, Yan X, Jiang Y, Kuang G. Affine invariant contour matching using a voting approach. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering, Paris, 2013; 1714-1717.
- Mingqiang Y, Kidiyo K, Joseph R. Affine Invariance Contour Descriptor Based on the Area Normalization. International Journal of Applied Mathematics 2007; 36(2): IJAM_36_2_5. Source: á http://www.iaeng.org/IJAM/issues_v36/issue_2/IJAM_36_2_5.pdf ñ.
- Furman YA, ed. Contour analysis introduction and its image and signal processing application (in Russian). Moscow: Fizmatlit; 2002.
- Khafizov RG (ed.), Okhotnikov SÀ, Yaranceva TV. Basics of continuous image processing circuits theory: monograph (in Russian). Yoshkar-Ola: Volga State University of Technology; 2015.
- Khafizov RG, Okhotnikov SA. Model of the contour of the image with a random shape. Computer Optics 2014; 38(1): 127-130.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; e-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20