ISSN 2412-6179 (online)
The journal "Computer Optics" has been published since 1987. Published 6 issues per year.
The journal is intended for researchers and specialists active in the following research areas:
- Diffractive Optics;
- Information Optical Technology;
- Nanophotonics and Optics of Nanostructures;
- Image Analysis & Understanding;
- Digital Processing of Signals and Images, Information Coding & Security;
- Earth Remote Sensing Technologies;
- Hyperspectral Data Analysis;
- Numerical Methods for Optics and Image Processing;
- Intelligent Video Analysis.
The journal abstracted and indexed in SCOPUS, Compendex, Web of Science (ESCI), DOAJ, Urlich’s Periodicals Directory and many others.
The journal is 100% open access, which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or their institutions.
Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
According to the current metrics in Scopus, the "Computer Optics" journal is ranked in the first quartile (Q1) in the subject area Engineering (miscellaneous) (85th percentile) and in the second quartile (Q2) in the rest of its subject areas: Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (66th percentile).
Journal metrics for 2021:
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank): 0.508
SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper): 0.997
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20